Metalwood x Western Golf Association Evans Scholars T-Shirt
- Metalwood x Western Golf Association Evans Scholars T-Shirt
- Color: Blue Chalk
- 100% Cotton
- We've partnered with the Western Golf Association and Evans Scholars Foundation to debut a new capsule collection for the 2021 BMW Championship. We looked deep into the archives to discover the Western Open's rich history and how the BMW Championship works to keep the dream alive. The Evans Scholars Foundation provided full tuition and housing college scholarships to golf caddies.
- The Western Open, organized by the Western Golf Association, is one of the oldest tournaments in the World, right behind the USGA National Championships such as the US Open, the US Amateur, the US Women's Amateur. The Western Open actually predates the Tour, seeing its first rounds in 1899.
- This particular graphic pulls inspiration from a flyer for the 1960 Western Open played Western Golf & Country Club in Detroit, MI.
- A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Evans Scholars Foundation.